Orca Sand And Gravel Ltd.
The Orca Quarry is located on the north east coast of Vancouver Island west of Port McNeill, British Columbia. Polaris Minerals Corporation owns 88% of Orca Sand & Gravel Ltd. with the remaining 12% participating interest held by the 'Namgis First Nation.
Vancouver Island Business Examiner- October 2014
The 15th Anniversary of Port McNeill & District Chamber of Commerce's "OrcaFest" was a tremendous success!READ MORE +
LNG - Port McNeill & District Chamber of Commerce Ready to Examine the Possibilities
Will LNG benefits actually reach the North Island?READ MORE +